by Alexis Coronato
While Valentine’s Day is the perfect excuse to go on a fancy date and express your love for your boyfriend or girlfriend, romance s shouldn’t only have a reservation on February 14th. Here are some things you can do to hold a spot in your loved one’s heart any day of the year.
1. Serve him/her breakfast in bed.
2. Send flowers to her work.
3. Leave a romantic note somewhere they will find it.
4. Do something he/she wants, even if you don’t want to.
5. Tell him/her how much you appreciate them.
6. Make her (or if you can’t cook, treat her to) dinner
7. Tell them why you love them.
8. Buy her chocolate.
9. Go away for a weekend together.
10. Have fun together and enjoy each other’s company.
Valentine’s day doesn’t have to be a one time thing when you’re with someone who isn’t your everyday Joe.