by Alexis Coronato
Spring break is meant to be a time of rest and relaxation. For some of us, that means lounging on the beach with a cold one in hand and 29 more in the cooler. For others, that might mean spending endless hours in bed watching Netflix and eating Ben and Jerry’s Half-Baked. No matter what your vacation entails, here are some ways that you can make the most of your time off from school.
- Make a To-Do List for the Week After Break. Getting back into the school routine after having a week off doesn’t have to be so daunting. Make a to-do list ahead of time so you aren’t struggling to get back on track. If you are feeling really motivated, you can start crossing things off that list before even returning to school.
- Don’t Forget About Midterms! If you like being prepared ahead of time, you might want to bring home some books to start studying.
- Bring Home Unused Items. Spring break is a good time to start cleaning out your room in anticipation for the end of the semester. Bring home anything that has gone unused or unworn. You can even start swapping your heavy sweaters for warmer-weather clothing.
- Get in Touch with Your Friends from home. Just because you aren’t going away for break doesn’t mean you can’t catch up and have a good time with friends. Plan some fun activities so you can fully enjoy your vacation
- Get your beach body ready. If you are going somewhere warm and have slacked on hitting the gym, have no fear. You still have a week to work out and eat right to achieve a desired result.
Last and certainly not least, get ready to relax and enjoy yourself- only a few more days to get through! Good luck and have a great spring break!