by Rebecca Gordils
Halloween has a soft spot in almost everyone’s heart. The thrill of dressing up, eating candy, carving pumpkins, and attending haunted hayrides will forever be engrained into our memories. Now that we’re older, costumes seem to range from raunchy to goofy with little to no in-between. Here are some cute (and appropriate) costume ideas for this year’s night of fright!
- You’ll be the most supercalifragilisticexpialidocious person in this Mary Poppins ensemble.
- Mickey won’t be able to keep his eyes off of you in this adorable polka-dot Minnie Mouse outfit!
- Want something cute to do with a significant other? Popeye and Olive Oil are the perfect match! (Spinach Not Included)
- Rosie the Riveter! Fun, easy to do, totally empowering, and gives you the excuse to wear the brightest red shade of lipstick you can find while wearing all denim everything.
- No one will know where on earth you are in this inspired Carmen San Diego costume!